Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Screwed up !!! T_T

My life is totally screwed up from now...

I can hardly accept the fact because my world's gone after I found out that i didn't make it.

I had my first chance,but i couldn't believe that it didn't help and it is impossible to get a second chance.I am eager for it.

I feel so helpless,no one's there who can save me out of this trouble.I even asked God why.

Why must I be the unfortunate one I questioned again & again,why cant i be the one who's lucky enough to pass through this disaster.

I am not only going to lose time on this problem but also quite some money.But the worst thing of all would be getting screwed up badly from my mum.

Why i hate my family so much?Because I am a threatened child for getting financed through out my whole life.When its about getting money from my parents,I will have to go through one of the toughest moment in life.

I didn't want all these nor i let it happened.I did my best & made loadz of efforts to prevent this disaster to occur.In the end,it is just not my day for no matter what i did.Trouble is already here,I felt like I was cursed.

Can Miracle save me pls??I wish that life was just a dream so that i cant feel the heartache when I'm upset.I do know,my heart has been crying since then.

Thanks for the special ones who are there for me,its their existence that's making me move on.If it wasn't for them,I could have given up with Life.