Boredom kills..
Its 1:21am now..
I'm supposed to be feeling sleepy now but surprisingly,im not.
Nah its all because i slept very late last night for revisions.
I thought I'd be hanging out with Jordan tonight, but we didn't make it & Jordan ended up hanging out with his gal Jady.WH4 !!
I'm going to college tomorrow for nuts, because there's no class at all.Well there's been a few friends of mine calling me a psycho for going to college although that there was no class.At least i can Foos a lil bit or meet up with Jordan & KK.
Currently,I'm feeling really bored here, sort of like rottening at home eh.Few hours ago i was like "I wanna go out I wanna go out !!" but i think I'm giving up now.
It'll be Thursday night tomorrow,anyone going to Maison for lady's night ?? Call me eh !!
I wanna dance dance dance !!!
Yea I've got a hint for one brainless idiotic friend of mine.Please don't try asking a guy's girlfriend out esp if its to a quiet or romantic place.That just doesn't sound right at all under any circumstances and especially if the boyfriend is your Friend.Unless if u wanna get him offended with your stupidity. Why don't u just fucking ask him like "Hey can i bring your girlfriend out to somewhere romantic at night??" and you should see what will happen to u then. Try putting your self in that situation you dumb ass !!! =S
I'm supposed to be feeling sleepy now but surprisingly,im not.
Nah its all because i slept very late last night for revisions.
I thought I'd be hanging out with Jordan tonight, but we didn't make it & Jordan ended up hanging out with his gal Jady.WH4 !!
I'm going to college tomorrow for nuts, because there's no class at all.Well there's been a few friends of mine calling me a psycho for going to college although that there was no class.At least i can Foos a lil bit or meet up with Jordan & KK.
Currently,I'm feeling really bored here, sort of like rottening at home eh.Few hours ago i was like "I wanna go out I wanna go out !!" but i think I'm giving up now.
It'll be Thursday night tomorrow,anyone going to Maison for lady's night ?? Call me eh !!
I wanna dance dance dance !!!
Yea I've got a hint for one brainless idiotic friend of mine.Please don't try asking a guy's girlfriend out esp if its to a quiet or romantic place.That just doesn't sound right at all under any circumstances and especially if the boyfriend is your Friend.Unless if u wanna get him offended with your stupidity. Why don't u just fucking ask him like "Hey can i bring your girlfriend out to somewhere romantic at night??" and you should see what will happen to u then. Try putting your self in that situation you dumb ass !!! =S

<< Home