Thursday, February 15, 2007

One of the moody nights..

It was an usual Wednesday, me and my homiez had our dancing class & KK brought a few of his college gal friends along to watch us practice. After class, we thought of having our dinner together at nearby. I suggested to have it in Ming Tian. The dinner was normal. I ordered Pan Mee. When the lady was serving me the food, the rest of my guy friends asked her if the Pan Mee was good. She said "Bagus" which defines good. So all of them said "Ok i want one of what he's having".
So i started eating my food and all of them was looking at me & asked if it was good. I shook my head and said "Not nice wann"..
Haha,all of them was like "Arghhh Jimmm why din u tell us earlier !?!?" Lol it was hilarious, they had a hard time finishing such "delicious" Pan Mee xD
We even saw some fat lady sitting right behind me, then all the guys started saying "Woahh damn huge !! Giant Elephant weii !! " Then later,we even saw something from KK. Haha apparently it was KK sharing a dish with a gal and got another gal jealous. LoL no names mentioned, but the gal who got jealous was really jealous. We saw her expression from the face, pretty obvious lol =D We actually stayed in Ming Tian from 8pm+ till 10pm+. We were walking to our cars after that.


I saw this sign board..


This was Everyone.The front were the guys (Tiong , Francis , Wei Hehn , Jordan , KK).
The gals behind the guys were (Giselle , Wai Mun , Jenn)
Shang Mei(Looking at the camera) was looking sleepy just like always,walking alone from the back & I had to walk with her to keep an eye on her.Cause if anything bad happens to her,i think everyone infront wont notice hahaha =D

The guys wanted to go somewhere to get some fun but me and wei hehn didnt want to. I was feeling sick & Wei Hehn wanted to get home to revise for his studies abit. So me & hehn left home then. No clue about the rest =)