Ouch !!!
Last night i had some badminton games at some big badminton stadium in Kepong.That place was huge ehh !!
Badminton was quite fun though,maybe its because I didn't suck that much playing it ?? Hey come on i used to be trained to play alright =p
Undeniably I had loadz of fun & i won't mind going there again.
And what i got the day after was, muscle aches for my both arms plus BUTT ACHE damn it !! Its like when i'm walking my butt hurts a lil =s
The advise of the day would be, take it easy with badminton & don't play HARD CORE !!!
Badminton was quite fun though,maybe its because I didn't suck that much playing it ?? Hey come on i used to be trained to play alright =p
Undeniably I had loadz of fun & i won't mind going there again.
And what i got the day after was, muscle aches for my both arms plus BUTT ACHE damn it !! Its like when i'm walking my butt hurts a lil =s
The advise of the day would be, take it easy with badminton & don't play HARD CORE !!!
<< Home