Ok fuck that previous emo-ish post. Nah Nah Nah.
Ok i'm gonna talk about how eventful was my day.
First of all, Mr.Choo called me & woke me up during my handsome sleep, sorry beauty sounds a lil gay for guys. Mr.Choo said "Eh lets hang out man im done with my class for the day". He came to my place & i opened the gate for him while i was still "ZzZzzzzz oh man you're here....". When i got ready, we went to SEGI KotaD to get some info about the courses there. Yea yea, i think im going there to hit the books again after so long of working and earning 500 thousands of Ringgit a year yea i fcking WISH.
The campus looks impressive, better than i've expected but i wonder how are the students like there. I heard that they eat new students, im so scared =s So when we're done touring around, we went for McD's then kopitiam for some soup noodles thx to my long lasting cough =(
After food, i just love this spontaneous shit. Mr.Choo was like have u watched Valkyrie ?? No man JOM !! But we ended up watching pink panther 2. I was laughing my ass out to the jokes made by " Inspector Jacques Clouseau" & i realized most of the viewers weren't laughing at most of the funny scenes because....I think they are those cinabengs haha no offence =p After movie we headed to this tobacco shop in curve for some sisha. I spent about 3o minutes to chat with the owner of that shop so that i can gain some knowledge about smoking cigars. He's taught me a lot indeed. Then we headed to Ikea for our dinner, sausages & curry puffs.
KK called, eh jom club 9 & I said "ON!!". Haha u know what, the club was EMPTY !!!!!!!! and all GUYS !!!!!!!! Worst experience ever but its ok, the DJ was doing good with it's R&B & HipHop songs, i had an awesome time dancing at the dance floor which looks like a studio. I danced like wooot !!! shhhh =p Well after drinking, mamak lah mesti. Murniiiiiiii babeh it's been a long while. And now i'm here, online.
The end.
Ok i'm gonna talk about how eventful was my day.
First of all, Mr.Choo called me & woke me up during my handsome sleep, sorry beauty sounds a lil gay for guys. Mr.Choo said "Eh lets hang out man im done with my class for the day". He came to my place & i opened the gate for him while i was still "ZzZzzzzz oh man you're here....". When i got ready, we went to SEGI KotaD to get some info about the courses there. Yea yea, i think im going there to hit the books again after so long of working and earning 500 thousands of Ringgit a year yea i fcking WISH.
The campus looks impressive, better than i've expected but i wonder how are the students like there. I heard that they eat new students, im so scared =s So when we're done touring around, we went for McD's then kopitiam for some soup noodles thx to my long lasting cough =(
After food, i just love this spontaneous shit. Mr.Choo was like have u watched Valkyrie ?? No man JOM !! But we ended up watching pink panther 2. I was laughing my ass out to the jokes made by " Inspector Jacques Clouseau" & i realized most of the viewers weren't laughing at most of the funny scenes because....I think they are those cinabengs haha no offence =p After movie we headed to this tobacco shop in curve for some sisha. I spent about 3o minutes to chat with the owner of that shop so that i can gain some knowledge about smoking cigars. He's taught me a lot indeed. Then we headed to Ikea for our dinner, sausages & curry puffs.
KK called, eh jom club 9 & I said "ON!!". Haha u know what, the club was EMPTY !!!!!!!! and all GUYS !!!!!!!! Worst experience ever but its ok, the DJ was doing good with it's R&B & HipHop songs, i had an awesome time dancing at the dance floor which looks like a studio. I danced like wooot !!! shhhh =p Well after drinking, mamak lah mesti. Murniiiiiiii babeh it's been a long while. And now i'm here, online.
The end.
<< Home