I need a guarantee.
I admit, that i don't know you that well.
But after meeting for the first time, i felt something magical.
I thought it was just some hallucinations.
But I was wrong, ur the damsel i've been seeking more than a year.
Too bad, seems like u've refused to go further.
Losing contact with you, heart ache explains it all.
This saturday, i thought i'd be occupied with you. Nah, i guess u'll just prefer sticking to your own world. But one thing i'm goddamn sure, ur so different from the rest which i thought u were the kinda type, that makes you special & extraordinary. Have fun then, with respect.
But after meeting for the first time, i felt something magical.
I thought it was just some hallucinations.
But I was wrong, ur the damsel i've been seeking more than a year.
Too bad, seems like u've refused to go further.
Losing contact with you, heart ache explains it all.
This saturday, i thought i'd be occupied with you. Nah, i guess u'll just prefer sticking to your own world. But one thing i'm goddamn sure, ur so different from the rest which i thought u were the kinda type, that makes you special & extraordinary. Have fun then, with respect.

<< Home