Monday, October 27, 2008

sigh...

Recently i've been feeling emotional, facing depression in a very..very..slow way. My days have turned blueish, my nights have been the same. Seems like there's nothing interesting in life anymore, nothing to look forward to for now =s How nice if my life is full of happenings that amaze me every day. How nice if the day after is always a better day. In fact, i think everyday's about the same, same old boring day. I see people telling them selves "I'm the happiest person on earth", and i recalled that i haven't said that for ages =( Sigh.. I just keep looking at the imperfections of my life, i tried to look at it like an optimist but apparently i cant think of anything about my life that can really cheer me up =( The day when i feel sunny, would it come again ?? sigh...

At this moment, i'd like to be there again.
My very best run-away destination.





Admire the beach ok, not the chick.
I miss you beach...