Friday, October 24, 2008

Cantik kan ??





Nice ?? I think its quite good looking...
Considering lol..

I just got back from curve. It was a good night, not too bad. At first i was hanging out in Laundry Bar to watch my friend perform with his new band named bedroom sanctuary. The gemini album has just got released and i got mine for free wahaha what are friends for right ?? =p. Well seriously bobo you did a great show, i see a good future for ur band lol. So after watching the live band, i went over to Scarlet to join back xian with his group of friends. Calvin came over too later. The crowd was good but there are some lalas my goodness =s They are every where !!! ah well, screw it. Damn its 3am ish now and i gotta wake up at 6am later, that's like 3 hours from now..I am so screwed =s ok good night people, chow =)