Monday, January 14, 2008

Decisions decisions....

My old & loyal antic has been with me for some time. I'm not gonna mention the years =s And real soon, im gonna change a new cell phone.
I think it is time (Yea long time ive said this before)
Ok ok, this time is for real..
I don't change cell phones like how others do is because I value my stuffs so much till it is hard for me to lose it just to get a newer one..
Lol does that make me sound like a potential life partner ?? haha shut up JIM !!!
Alright, I am getting a new cell phone, with the highest mega pixel because I don't bring cameras around to take pictures when ever i want to (Im lazy to be honest)
So N95 will be the choice since its got a cam with 5 mega pix, more than enough lol..
Screw 3G, im not gonna bother using it.
So, its either N95 or N95 8Gb. Do I need that 8Gb ?? But black is so much cooler !! Yea the price even nicer because the 8Gb version cost approx 500 more.



Oh it's calling my name again ~ ~