Woahhh Food !!!
I went to a Pasar Malam aka Night Market just now in the evening. Woah I saw so many different kinds of delicious food that was being sold there. Man my saliva was gonna drip haha =D
I had a hard time resisting all the looking good food...
I bought Uncle Bob Fried chicken, a pack of dumplings and a cup of Longan drink aka Mata Kucing.
I felt like buying all the food I saw there but nah i resisted them. They are Salt baked Chicken, Pandan Leaf Chicken, Fried Chicken, Tako-Tako, Fried Sotong, Taiwanese Sausages, Lok Lok, Fried Ice Cream, Bubble Tea and so many more...
See...If I were to buy them all, I'm sure I'll waste the food and it was so damn TEMPTING =s
Trust me, if u wanna crave for some good food with different varieties, u have to take a walk at any Pasar Malams especially the one at SS2's every Monday evening =)
Peace =)
I had a hard time resisting all the looking good food...
I bought Uncle Bob Fried chicken, a pack of dumplings and a cup of Longan drink aka Mata Kucing.
I felt like buying all the food I saw there but nah i resisted them. They are Salt baked Chicken, Pandan Leaf Chicken, Fried Chicken, Tako-Tako, Fried Sotong, Taiwanese Sausages, Lok Lok, Fried Ice Cream, Bubble Tea and so many more...
See...If I were to buy them all, I'm sure I'll waste the food and it was so damn TEMPTING =s
Trust me, if u wanna crave for some good food with different varieties, u have to take a walk at any Pasar Malams especially the one at SS2's every Monday evening =)
Peace =)
<< Home