I wanna do something crazy...
Geesh im so bored with life again after my last week's Redang trip...
I feel like doing some things that ive never done before such as...
Sky diving or Bungee Jumping...
Yea i know these activities are quite extreme but at least i can scare a shit out of my self so that i wont feel that bored haha...
If I can really do it, after I jump I'll scream "Arghhhhhhh I'm GONNA FUCKING DIE !!!!!"
LoL It should be fun ^^
I feel like doing some things that ive never done before such as...
Sky diving or Bungee Jumping...
Yea i know these activities are quite extreme but at least i can scare a shit out of my self so that i wont feel that bored haha...
If I can really do it, after I jump I'll scream "Arghhhhhhh I'm GONNA FUCKING DIE !!!!!"
LoL It should be fun ^^

<< Home