Sneakers Sneakers Sneakers =p
Check these babies out !!!
Nike Aire Force 1 Masterpiece Anaconda & Crocodile

It is considered as the finest Nike Air Force 1 in history. The Air Force 1 Masterpiece Crocodile and Anaconda which are hand crafted in Italy in extremely limited quantities is available online for $2000 each. There areonly 250 pairs in the world for either one of these two designs and it'll cost about RM7200+ per pair, phew (-_-")

This is the Anaconda skin Air Force 1. I like this more.

Take a look at this shoe at One Utama's Nike Culture outlet. It's framed up & being displayed, see no touch =s It's worth having a look at it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find this pair of Lacoste looking good with the white & green colour grip. Ive seen this design but its in white & blue =s
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me introduce, Onitsuka Tiger by Asic.

These sneakers under this brand Onitsuka Tiger by Asic is quite famous in Japan , Australia , Singapore and its like Nike and Adidas's big competitor in certain countries. Sad to say that its not famous yet in Malaysia. If we wanna get these sneakers we have to go to the nearest country which is Singapore. There's a lot of varieties over there too. But I saw some of these Onitsuka Tiger sneakers in KLCC's Isetan , and I was told that they were only selling it for a short period of time because it was under a temporally promotion. Anyway the shoes were all brought in from Singapore and there's a very limited designs. Just go to Singapore to get the better looking ones k =)

This is the pair I like. But it can't be found in Malaysia sigh =s

Nice...

Its not bad too if its in brown colour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, do u people think that this pair of Nike Dunk Low look good ?? I might be getting this soon. I've got some pictures of it to show..

Nike Dunk Low Premium "Jordan Retro 7 VII"



It's not an ordinary Nike Dunk Low. The name is written as Nike Dunk Low Premium and it's a special edition indeed. Should I buy ?? I'm such a shoe maniac =p
Nike Aire Force 1 Masterpiece Anaconda & Crocodile

It is considered as the finest Nike Air Force 1 in history. The Air Force 1 Masterpiece Crocodile and Anaconda which are hand crafted in Italy in extremely limited quantities is available online for $2000 each. There areonly 250 pairs in the world for either one of these two designs and it'll cost about RM7200+ per pair, phew (-_-")
This is the Anaconda skin Air Force 1. I like this more.

Take a look at this shoe at One Utama's Nike Culture outlet. It's framed up & being displayed, see no touch =s It's worth having a look at it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find this pair of Lacoste looking good with the white & green colour grip. Ive seen this design but its in white & blue =s
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me introduce, Onitsuka Tiger by Asic.

These sneakers under this brand Onitsuka Tiger by Asic is quite famous in Japan , Australia , Singapore and its like Nike and Adidas's big competitor in certain countries. Sad to say that its not famous yet in Malaysia. If we wanna get these sneakers we have to go to the nearest country which is Singapore. There's a lot of varieties over there too. But I saw some of these Onitsuka Tiger sneakers in KLCC's Isetan , and I was told that they were only selling it for a short period of time because it was under a temporally promotion. Anyway the shoes were all brought in from Singapore and there's a very limited designs. Just go to Singapore to get the better looking ones k =)

This is the pair I like. But it can't be found in Malaysia sigh =s
Nice...

Its not bad too if its in brown colour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, do u people think that this pair of Nike Dunk Low look good ?? I might be getting this soon. I've got some pictures of it to show..

Nike Dunk Low Premium "Jordan Retro 7 VII"



It's not an ordinary Nike Dunk Low. The name is written as Nike Dunk Low Premium and it's a special edition indeed. Should I buy ?? I'm such a shoe maniac =p
<< Home