Man its gonna be CNY tmr wth !!
Sigh..time flys seriously..
Ive been so busy for the whole week before CNY and at long last...CNY is coming in about 10 hours??
The moment when ur waiting for something, it will stress u up about it. But when it has arrived, I bet i'll just be like "Oh ok..cool..nth special" =s Man can life be a lil more exciting ??
There's loadz of shitz that happened to me at the start of this year untill now which is recently..
I thought its supposed to be a "Happy New Year" bloody hell !!! Now Happy Chinese New Year some more, it better be a really happy one or else im gonna curse this bloody whole damn year...
Yea worse of all, i didn't do well for my BST paper arghhh DAMN IT !!!
Geeshh im so frustrated =s Panic Panic !!!
Very soon ill be going to One Utama to get some stuffs, just buy anything i like to make my self happy..
During CNY, ive got no plans at all man..WTH i feel so lifeless now..Friends all balik kampung, and ill be stucked here alone in this stupid capital. I wish i can just go to somewhere far away at another country and stay with a random nice family. I don mind if they speak french to me, Ill speak chinese to them haha.. Gong Xi Fa Chai Ang Pao Nah Lai u sei guai lou xD
Nah just joking im not that mean..
I seriously wish that my life will be better and more cheerful after CNY. And ive learnt to be a wiser person. Not to put too much trust on anyone, precisely !! Trust ur self and also that Big Boss* up there ^^
Ok i gtg now,need to get my car washed up before CNY as well.. TATA everyone..
Happy Chinese New Year..Give me ang pao if ur married..i know ur parents are lol =D
Ive been so busy for the whole week before CNY and at long last...CNY is coming in about 10 hours??
The moment when ur waiting for something, it will stress u up about it. But when it has arrived, I bet i'll just be like "Oh ok..cool..nth special" =s Man can life be a lil more exciting ??
There's loadz of shitz that happened to me at the start of this year untill now which is recently..
I thought its supposed to be a "Happy New Year" bloody hell !!! Now Happy Chinese New Year some more, it better be a really happy one or else im gonna curse this bloody whole damn year...
Yea worse of all, i didn't do well for my BST paper arghhh DAMN IT !!!
Geeshh im so frustrated =s Panic Panic !!!
Very soon ill be going to One Utama to get some stuffs, just buy anything i like to make my self happy..
During CNY, ive got no plans at all man..WTH i feel so lifeless now..Friends all balik kampung, and ill be stucked here alone in this stupid capital. I wish i can just go to somewhere far away at another country and stay with a random nice family. I don mind if they speak french to me, Ill speak chinese to them haha.. Gong Xi Fa Chai Ang Pao Nah Lai u sei guai lou xD
Nah just joking im not that mean..
I seriously wish that my life will be better and more cheerful after CNY. And ive learnt to be a wiser person. Not to put too much trust on anyone, precisely !! Trust ur self and also that Big Boss* up there ^^
Ok i gtg now,need to get my car washed up before CNY as well.. TATA everyone..
Happy Chinese New Year..Give me ang pao if ur married..i know ur parents are lol =D
<< Home