Taa Daaaaa !!!!! =D
I've always wanted to update this blog & by right there's supposed to have 3 or more new post from the past one month. It's either something's wrong with blogspot or my internet connection because there's always an error with the process of uploading the pictures. I am still trying and it's been sometime =s Ah well put that aside first because I have something really new & good that I shall announce it here :D
I made it for SIA !!!!! =D
The 4 of us who got shorlisted that day after 4 difficult rounds of interviews. This picture was taken during the moment of Succession =D
I got through the interview with Singapore International Airline :D Thank God for His limitless blessings !!!! I got through 2 days ago & I am still so happy with it, I hope everything will go really well, what a good start for year 2010 :D
Singapore here I COME !!!!!


<< Home