Thursday, January 08, 2009

My last day of holiday and i got no where to go..Argh !!

Oh I'm feeling much better now from yesterday's fever & sorethroat & a bloody ulcer on the side of my tongue. I haven't been touching my ciggies for some time ever sinced i fell sick =s Sighh, I am feeling bored right now. I'm starting to miss my good old times when i used to go out so much to spend time with my friends and we were partying all the way from every Monday till Sunday. Now i cant do that because I have a future to chase & to achieve. Of course i wouldn't wanna have fun all the way till when i'm 30 and then start worrying about financial issues of my own. Just like the saying, "Good Old Times". Well if my dream were to come true, i can work and partay together at the same time. Lets just hope that it will come true someday.

My choice, my future.