Woolaahhh !!
Hey people, how was your Merdeka celebration ?? I had a good one, esp with my bratha KK who happens to be a Merdeka baby too. His birthday celebration was successfully organized, he's very happy with what's been done for me and so am I to know that from him :) Post regarding Merdeka and his birthday will be up soon yea.
I was at MOS last week, it was all good and i like the concept of that place. Party people, we all shall hit that place more often =D Anyway, my comp is still screwed up. Now there's another problem which i think its from the graphic card =s Oh well it sucks when u can't go online all the time at home =(
My life's been alright, but certain things in life are still missing and i miss it =( Well i'm still fine don't worry, thanks to my beloved friends and I love them very much lol. Oh yea i'm gonna hit the beach soon YEAH !!! Tioman it is since i've never been there before, always Redang haha =p The next island should be Sipadan i suppose, i am eager to go there lol. I love you Beach !! Till here then, chow.
I was at MOS last week, it was all good and i like the concept of that place. Party people, we all shall hit that place more often =D Anyway, my comp is still screwed up. Now there's another problem which i think its from the graphic card =s Oh well it sucks when u can't go online all the time at home =(
My life's been alright, but certain things in life are still missing and i miss it =( Well i'm still fine don't worry, thanks to my beloved friends and I love them very much lol. Oh yea i'm gonna hit the beach soon YEAH !!! Tioman it is since i've never been there before, always Redang haha =p The next island should be Sipadan i suppose, i am eager to go there lol. I love you Beach !! Till here then, chow.

<< Home