Saturday, June 21, 2008

I need wisdom...

Life is never easy. People are fated to go through the ups and downs and that's the time they learn. Problem occurs naturally, seems like its meant to be. Time is like the shield of a knight, without time the arsenal of one nation is vulnerable. Those who treasure time, they move a step earlier & strike for a better chance for victory. Wisdom and strength are like Kobe & Shaque, that's how they won the championship. I don't mean Shaque is stupid, its just an example =p

Made of Honour was good, it reminded me of a gal =p Yaya VVVIP when i come Perth lol. Ok enough with my bull shyts. I'm pretty hungry now, as in PRETTY HUNGRY !!! I gotta go out soon to get some food prolly at OneU, then im gonna hit sum coffee shop again for sum revision. I'm so sick of McD's now, its been everyday, EVERYDAY !!! Seems like its gonna rain heavily out there, the strong wind is tearing all the skin of the walls. Rain down on me.
*Girl u know that you need to stop*