What's been happening...
Hey folks i'm here now sitting down having my own good time, of not working haha. I'm feeling good because finally I get to rest & sleep all the way I want. But sad to say it's only for a while =s I've been running around working alot more than usual and only close friends of mine will notice it through my absence from the usual activities. I am pushing my self harder & harder with the purpose of a change, which I thought I used to be wasting alot of my time bumming around & not being productive enough.
Well since I'm not studying for the mean time, I thought working would be the best thing to fill up my time. Apparently, it's filling up all my time and sometimes I have to work consecutively without getting enough rest. It's like one after another & I do feel like I'm more like a machine than human at times. Certain jobs requires me to travel up north and then south of the country. Showing up at different states around the country at different times. I still do have a happening life, but not from entertainment anymore but work instead haha.
I did fall sick for working none stop and that made me realise the lost I had to bare with for not being able to work and it was heart aching. "No job = No pay" & another scenario is "Not being able to work = Money flies away" sigh. Workaholic is a very new word my friends named me. I don't know if I should put a smile for that since i'm making some buck$ but one thing for sure is I'm missing out alot of fun =s People've been curious with what I do and now I'm here to tell. I'm running events which are by project basis, I can see some results after all the efforts and time given into the process of building up my network because it's limitless and that tells how tiring it can be. Oh I'm also doing a lil bit of acting now, yea soon my face will be on tv =D
I admit studies isn't really my thing, but I know i'm obliged to get it done to be part of the world. Friends have been questioning about my studies, I know they are concerned and I am thankful to know that. Soon has always been my answer to them, but one thing I'm sure what's the answer for my self/future. As long as I am ready, I will be back for the books by early next year. That's it about my recent life, till then folks. Do enjoy the last few weeks of 2009. I hope the upcoming year 2010 will be a BOOMS year haha =D
<< Home