This is it...
My 21st Birthday party, which I celebrated in Duta Vista. It was one hell of a memorable time, the amount of guest were amazing as expected. The party started from 11pm all the way till 5am. Some people left early and some stayed over, not to mention about those who were dead drunk lying on the floor or, the balcony ?? I got really high too because I had a lil too much to drink, but at least I didn't go Drop Dead Drunk Haha. Okay its pictures time =D
My cake.
Yea another buddy of mine Zahier, who we share the same birthday & birth year. Regarding the name Shaza, I have no idea lol but Zahier insisted to have her name in because her birthday was around the corner too. Haha I guess my friend was just trying to be "Ohh you're so sweet" and impress her ?? hahaha xD
Chuan Mei, Ken, Soke Ping (who's too short and trying to jump to be in the picture), James, Jason & Edwin.
This was my sister's idea since she was the one holding the camera =)
Crystal, me & Mr.Zorro.
The two who just got back from Melbourne on that night it self. Thank you two for showing up =)
Cy, me & Xiu.
My so called "Father & Mother" Lol =D
My so called "Father & Mother" Lol =D
Damien, me & Cy.
Danny, me & Leo.
These two are my wing man =D
These two are my wing man =D
I am here to thank you all for turning up and making it happen on my 21st Birthday. I am grateful for all the presence and presents which I received on my birthday. The night went well & no doubt that it's unforgetable. Thank you all again my family & friends. Love ya*
<< Home