Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank God.

I had the most blessed unlucky night ever, I was driving half way to some where and the car went dead due to low car battery. I ended up at the road side seeking for mercy & help. Many has passed & stopped to have a look even police officers, but no one's got the jump start device =s
After making a few phone calls & I found help. Not from the phone calls I made, infact a high school junior of mine who lives nearby drove passed and asked if I needed any help. So he offered to drive to the nearest petrol station and purchase a jump start device because he doesn't own one too. After 15 minutes of waiting, I randomly tried to restart the car again and this time it worked !!! Thank God for His mercy because you know what, the car died again once I got home. Pheww ~ ~