Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I missed home,

My life's been pretty tight up. My schedule's filled up with events & work. I spent 11 days running an event in Penang and I got back home yesterday in the evening, it felt so good when you get to smell the air of home again. 11 days may seem short but it was quite a long time for me because no one would understand how much I missed home.
Now I'm home and all I have is two days to rest and do what ever I missed doing such as Swimming !!!!! After 2 days I'll be travelling to Johor Bharu for another 11 days again =s Three weeks of the month got sucked up just like that, sigh.. When I was away, I missed my friends badly because they were having all the fun without me =( It's not easy to go through days as an workaholic for real, especially when you're away from home =s I see my self working alot, but I don't know what's my goal T_T Make more $$ but then ??
Sigh, this is life.