Thursday, October 01, 2009

Action !!!

Well life's been treating me alright I guess, at least those stressful things hasn't been bothering my mind. Well maybe I just have my way to keep my self occupied and distract me from thinking about all that problems. Some how I'm feeling better this way.
I was asked why haven't I been working lol, I didn't even realise I have been taking a long holiday of my own ever since those hectic days I had for some time back in the past few months. Well I guess people just felt unusual with me looking free because previously I was on busy
mode for 3 months straight and it was seriously tiring =s
Anyway, tomorrow will be my first day of shooting for a short film. I hope it will end up as a good piece when everything's done so wish me luck people :) Take care ya'll.