Arghhh Dayum !!!
When I made that one phone call today, it kind of cost me one grand. Rm1k just flew off like that bloodeh fark arghh !!! I just felt Rm1k poorer in the time of few minutes =(
A pathetically random incident happened to me for the first time today. When I was pumping petrol at Shell station, two police officers stopped by and wanted to investigate me my friends and the car. Apparently we looked like some suspected drug carrier that's like wtf out of all random people but us !! They asked only the guys to get down from the car & emptied our pockets then they started touching our jeans if there was anything else we were trying to hide. Yea the officer touched my ass, it felt really gay though bloody shiat =s My friend said we could have sued them for that kind of offense, touching us.
My appetite has been really good and that's a big threat to my diet. I shall cut on the food consumptions, no more up size JIM !!! =s
I have been spending my 2 full days in Cheras for some event and tomorrow will be the last, that place seriously haunts me.. Ohh memories =s
I wanna do shopping gawdamnit !!! I need a new belt, new shirt, new jeans, new T's. But I'm too tight to spend on anything like that for the moment, sigh =s
Damn I love my mum for the time being, because she just bought me an all new pretty looking desktop. Haha I'm such an ass =p
I haven't been hitting the clubs like before, soon soon I will. Kakis, start calling woi =D
Okay, that's all about the recent me. Take care to ya'll readers, cheers*
A pathetically random incident happened to me for the first time today. When I was pumping petrol at Shell station, two police officers stopped by and wanted to investigate me my friends and the car. Apparently we looked like some suspected drug carrier that's like wtf out of all random people but us !! They asked only the guys to get down from the car & emptied our pockets then they started touching our jeans if there was anything else we were trying to hide. Yea the officer touched my ass, it felt really gay though bloody shiat =s My friend said we could have sued them for that kind of offense, touching us.
My appetite has been really good and that's a big threat to my diet. I shall cut on the food consumptions, no more up size JIM !!! =s
I have been spending my 2 full days in Cheras for some event and tomorrow will be the last, that place seriously haunts me.. Ohh memories =s
I wanna do shopping gawdamnit !!! I need a new belt, new shirt, new jeans, new T's. But I'm too tight to spend on anything like that for the moment, sigh =s
Damn I love my mum for the time being, because she just bought me an all new pretty looking desktop. Haha I'm such an ass =p
I haven't been hitting the clubs like before, soon soon I will. Kakis, start calling woi =D
Okay, that's all about the recent me. Take care to ya'll readers, cheers*
<< Home