Friday, July 03, 2009

Random hangouts.

Ahh life has been, good in overall to me =) No complaints recently, especially my schedule has recently been filled up with jobs and jobs, that's good isn't it ?? Yea =D At least I don't have to sleep till every late afternoon cause I find it time wasting and unhealthy, "YEA RIGHT JIM" haha. I watched Transformer ROTF the other day and damn it was the BOOM BOOM POW !!! Finally I get it why my friends were commenting so much about it in facebook after watching it, it was like some flue virus affecting everyone in facebook lol. Well i've been having random hangouts with my "mother" because we're both lifeless and just so goddamn free almost every night haha. Oh well, pictures time =)


I had a hard time pressing that iTouch to go online, i suck =s


Me & Woman.


Another night during dinner before our movie while waiting for Gay Lou.


Apparently her friend was sitting behind and she's not letting her to eat with peace lmao.


Son & Mother lmao xD


Still waiting for Gay Lou -_-"


When people get bored of waiting and yet they have a camera with them =p


Oo sangat Istemewa haha xD


Lol.