Thursday, July 30, 2009

A night in Safari @ Genting

After so long of demanding to get up hill, we made it up there finally =D I even canceled my Ipoh trip for it, that shows how eager was I haha. Please do excuse me for my desperation of wanting to do something real badly sometimes although there's no specific reasons to it =D The night ended well because I got to do some dancing in the club, yea a lousy club though filled with weird party people lets say uncle & aunties ?? But its ok, I wrote my name on the dance floor =p


We got there after our dinner at Gohtong Jaya, bloody hell I got turned off badly dining with females because I had to finish up most of the food for them =s




Mua.


Karen the other Gay one.


This was taken in Safari, look at those uncle aunties.


???




Karen, mua & "mother".

The end.