A day in La bodega Pavi & a night in Eckywooby/Bamboo TTDI plaza
Got our arses to Pavi to do some shopping that day but ended up leaving empty handed haha, at least we had some good lunch. Yummy I am still missing my pasta slurpsss !!! After Pavi, we left to Pyramid for shopping purposes as well but then, found nothing again due to some hesitations =s And for night time activities, we called the rest to meet up for some drinking sessions. Fark man that's why I've started to control my drinkings to prevent the beer belly =s

The venue.

The tourist & working class all gathering up for happy hour deals lol.

My pasta slurpssss !!! (damn i'm feeling hungry again)

Woman's sandwich.

=)

Kanak-kanak istimewa lol xD

Ying Ying came and join us for our drinking session & "mother" couldn't resist her my goodness =s

Edward, mua & Josh.

??

Chloe, "mother", Gay Lou Ying & mua in Bamboo.
The night was good though but something bad happened to me which was I got sexually harrassed by some gay man ='( I shall bring a knife along in the future to prevent that kind of shit from happening again like WTF seriously =s
The end.
<< Home