Sunday, June 21, 2009

Xiu Xiu's 20th Birthday @ Sunway Station 1 Cafe

Hi people, how has it all been with you guys ?? I'm sorry that I have been away for some time for not blogging. The reason would be not long ago I got arrested and sent for quarantine because they found out that I was actually dating a pig for about 2 years and I ended as a highly suspicious swine flue carrier. Hahaha xD If that "person" reads this, I'm sure she's gonna explode and go crazy and then another new virus will be coming right out from her farts hahaha xD
(Ok I guess the missiles are on it's way from Australia now lol) Haha, I just feel so good teasing people like her =p Priceless man, definitely priceless.

Ok back to the main topic. About few weeks back, me and CY kinda made a secret plan to surprise Xiu aka The Super Gay Lou on her/his birthday eve. See it gets confusing sometimes when I need to address her/his sexuality =s Wait till u guys see the birthday kid's picture then ya'll will know =D Xiu did tell me that she/he has never really celebrated her birthday which made it seem like a normal occasion to her every year, so CY and I thought we can do a lil something for her/him and everything ended up good as planned =) Pictures time.


Xiu's moment of surprise =)


Mua & Jeff.




Moment of torture from the 2 organizers =)


More of it came xD


Xiu & Mr Choo.


Jeff was busy with his contract from Taiwan. Ah chehhh, Taiwan celeb soon to be ?? =p


Mmm..


Group photo =)


Hope you had a good birthday biatch, we love you =)
I don't get it, what's so nice with those fingers. Well its excuseable for her, since he's a Hongky.