Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Poppy Garden @ KL

Last Saturday me & my sis were deciding on a last minute plan to join her friends to hit the club, with surprises of the TREMENDOUSLY small world that we live in, me & my sister's friends were actually connected. The night started with a lil confusion because me and kv didn't know which group to tag with and we ended up with my sister's gang. It was fantastic, those friends were fun to be with =D Okay pictures time.


Mua, Yan, sis, Joleen & Ho.


Mua, Kv & sis.


Ladies..




Mua & Yee Ling.


Rae & John.
Haha the hand of god which couldn't resist pulling John's goatie =p


Steven the amusing & Ee Ling.


Siblings partying together !!

Some bad incident happened to Ee Ling when she accidentally got cut by some broken glasses and there was her toe kept bleeding none stop for some time.


The bleeding toe.

I was actually helping her to stop her toe from bleeding by pressuring it with a piece of tissue, at one moment she couldn't take the pain and she bit my shoulder real hard like CHOMPPPP. I was screaming in pain so badly in my heart because she bit me too sudden.


See the red marks, which ended up looking like love bites lmao and the mark is still with me now.

It was a good night, i had enough to drink but didn't really get to dance much due to the over loaded Poppy. There was no space at all and people were squeezing around, basically just anywhere even at around our table side. I bumped into some friends that night such as Charlie, Mr.Choo, Victoria, Wivi & AJ. All the party creatures hahaha. Thank God i reached home safely, because I was kinda like drunk driving ?? Hehe.

I am partying again lol, like again after so long.
I guess I will get lesser of those "Where the hell have you been Jim ?!?!" haha =D

Ok, the end.