Undercover.
I woke up early that day and got prepared for my day out but I was persuaded to join my sis & Jeff for a few hours first before going for my thing. I wasn't in a rush so there we went, The Gardens. It was me, my sis, Jeff Lim & Danny boy from that tv show Danny Motosika if u guys have heard of him. Jeff got the privilege of 3 months free & unlimited service from Centro Saloon because he did a hair shoot, and thus that lucky guy went for his hair wash ONLY while me & my sis were walking around wasting time. At one moment i thought i shouldn't have followed them to The Gardens. After his hair wash, we waited him again untill he was done with his appointment with the media/magazine ppl. I can see that he's trying his very best to work.

Wasting time around Gardens.
After a decade when everything was done in The Gardens, Curve & Cineleirsure there we've gone to do my thing !!
At Long Last !!

Jeff Lim.

Mua & Jeff Lim.
For my job, I was asked to dress up like a computer geek. I guess i didn't know how =s

Wasting time around Gardens.
After a decade when everything was done in The Gardens, Curve & Cineleirsure there we've gone to do my thing !!
At Long Last !!

Jeff Lim.

Mua & Jeff Lim.
For my job, I was asked to dress up like a computer geek. I guess i didn't know how =s
<< Home