Sunday, March 15, 2009

A night filled with spontaneous events.

Firstly I was in Ikea for some good good good curry puffs with the other 2 J's. The puffs were so gawdayum cheap and it tasted so good.
Damn i'm feeling hungry again =s


Wahh slurrpsss*


Mmmmm ~ ~

Then, after Ikea we went to meet up the bigger group at Jaya One's Old Town for some stoning moments. The night was cooling because it was drizzling and the wind was blowing. I suka macam tu =D After stoning, the group suggested for another round for proper meal at Republic @ Sunway Pyramid. But they ended up drinking =_="


See your self. This is the so called dinner =s


My sister's gang.


Notice a stolen cap ?? lol*

After Republic, a spontaneous idea came out from someone again which is "Wanna club ??".
Lol how often would I say no to that haha. So we kinda drove back home from Sunway to get changed and drove back to Sunway again. We ended up at CocoBanana because someone was the VIP there lol =D


Yin wey & Jessie.

Siblings =D


Party People =D


I was actually asking him to a be lil more spotting to smile at the camera but the picture ended up looking like i'm torturing a small lil innocent gal lmao. Remember that's a Him lol.




?? Lmao xD

That night was alright but at the beginning it was scary because before i stepped into the club there was a raid going. So i thought the night was over but fortunately no, the officers were there to check the club's business license only. And some dude offered me a drink without a damn reason that got me so worried if he put drugs in it lol. The situation was funny because after i received the glass from him, and toasted with him, and i stood there holding that glass just smiling at him hahaha xD He was like "Why aren't u drinking dude ?? lol. Without a thought i just gulp it down regardless of probably getting drugged lol. Then he told me that everyone at his table complimented me on something, my next reaction was I said hi & waved to everyone at his table haha. I thought this would only happen to girls haha. FYI that table is not filled with guys only, there were lotsa a girls in fact haha. I had fun dancing as usual and ended up really tired.

The end.