Never use pepper powder under a high speed fan.
Harrr CHEWWWWWW !!! Sniffss =s Damn i shouldn't have been so careless.
I was having my half boiled eggs and pepper powder is always good to go with. I tried to pour it out from that small bottle of pepper powder and unexpectedly a small amount of it flew off Into The Ayer which kinda flew to my direction because the fan above me was blowing fast and strong. After 10 seconds i find my self sneezing none stop.
Arghh stupid mistake =(
HArrrrr CHEWWWWWW !!!
I was having my half boiled eggs and pepper powder is always good to go with. I tried to pour it out from that small bottle of pepper powder and unexpectedly a small amount of it flew off Into The Ayer which kinda flew to my direction because the fan above me was blowing fast and strong. After 10 seconds i find my self sneezing none stop.
Arghh stupid mistake =(
HArrrrr CHEWWWWWW !!!
<< Home