Saturday, February 07, 2009

Aloha ~

Hey everyone how's it going with ur recent chinese new year week ?? I hope u guys won and collected lotsa money not like me T_T. I have been busy, not with work YES finally i can say this out. I have been going out alot meeting and spending time with my friends and haven't really stopped going out. Plus my homie is back from Melb & I have been goin out with him almost everyday. Everything has been fun and good =) I am gonna get prepared soon for a bbq party. Was supposed to go for Steamboat but nah another time. After party i'll be heading down to Maison. Yea my so called "Second home" in the past, there's so much memories left there lol. Argh dang my whole body is aching, too much of actions =p haha nah it's just basketball, I had fun playing with my good old baller mates last night and ended up having muscle ache all over the body. That tells how long have I not been exercising in a serious way. Well I know my blog hasn't been posting up anything productive, but soon k i promise as long when i'm really Freeeeeeeeeeeee..... Ok take care ya'll, bye.