Thursday, January 29, 2009

My very own Chinese New Year dinner.

On the first day of CNY i didn't have any plans yet thus I went to pick Ken up and we went to meet up with my sis and Jackie Lee at McD. Lifeless people like us, having no where to go but McD lol. When it was about dinner time, we were thinking of what to have for dinner. Some said Ou, some said DJ & some said Magic Wok. An idea pop into my mind made me saying "Ahh why don't we have the very tradition way of Chinese new year dinner ??" Then we ended up at GreenView Restaurant somewhere near section 14. The food there, two thumbs up !!


Lou Shang, my favourite.
I just don't know why it taste so good to me =p


Butter prawns babeh !!! Slurrpssssss !!!


The ordinary sweet & sour Pork aka "Gu Lu York" which didn't taste really satisfying.


Haha I ordered this vege by pointing at other diner's table which has the same vege.
I didn't know what to order so i said "I want what they are having !!".
So simple and easy when u've ran out of ideas =p


My signature stare cock look, it was a candid lol.


Ken was like "Jim look hot chick !!", and i got conned.


Jackie.


Sista & Brotha =)

Happy Chinese New Year people !!!