Good times which were like the good old times.
One day I had a day off of my own, thx to the poker session the night before =s I spent my time with my hommies and it was really good because I have been so busy with work and didn't even have the time for them for some time =s So basically in the afternoon we went to collect the cooper then bumped around in Auto Art like how it has always been for steve but had been for me..and we had sushi for dinner thanks to Steve's generous pretty mama =p After dinner we were off for...another round of poker again -_-'' I think i better stop touching that game, its addictive !!!
Boy oh boy it's back finally and the boy was so happy about it.
Small boy slept like a pig in Auto Art.
A green tea a day keeps your fats away =p
Munch munch munch*
Teriyaki beef, mahh favouriteee slurrrpsss*
My raw egg, yellowwwww....
<< Home