Steven Samuel's main Birthday Party at Maxims Club of Genting
Maxims Club @ Genting Highland
This was Steve's main Birthday party, the boss gotta do it the boss way ahuh =) Or i shall say, welcome to the "Suite life of Jim & kawans" again haha. We spent two nights in a row there. We drank smoke drank smoke drank smoke and Poker Poker Poker. Oh and I went to Safari again and had so much fun doing what i like to do, seriously it was surprising with the crowd there that night. Very packed !!!
Ok enjoy =)
Wooo ~
All the way up and got into a huge and beautiful suite, then all we did first was...watch TV hahaha =p
Here comes the game..
Poker Babeh !!!
Steven you see I told you I didn't wanna learn !!! (Haha inside joke =D)
Same old me =p
The Birthday Boy Steven Samuel =D
Big blind small blind...
Game on !!!
The game when i got really really really like really really really lucky hahahaha =D I won all their chips that round.. how nice if...sigh nvm =s
As usual, party ends up to be a mess the next morning.
But still, this is what a party is all about =D
The end*
<< Home