Laundry Bar & Sanctuary @ The Curve
Laundry Bar & Sanctuary @ The Curve
It's been a while, i haven't gone for some serious clubbing. Got sick of it ?? Well i think so, sudah tua sigh. I have been chilling at pubs or bars especially Laundry Bar, well sometimes Hartamas. I haven't been such a Laundry regular before, now at least 3 or 4 times a week ?? Seems like i'm working there lol. My new home i guess. People would prefer sitting out side but i would prefer to sit inside because they blast good and loud hip hop music and most importantly, its spacious and not as crowded as Sanctuary. Sanctuary gets packed like hell when it comes to week ends =s Recently, I prefer to sit down, have a pint of Guinness stout, listen to the music and just chill with mah mates. That's also how i spent my not so halloween Halloween with Xian,Xiu & Ken Iwasaki =)
It's been a while, i haven't gone for some serious clubbing. Got sick of it ?? Well i think so, sudah tua sigh. I have been chilling at pubs or bars especially Laundry Bar, well sometimes Hartamas. I haven't been such a Laundry regular before, now at least 3 or 4 times a week ?? Seems like i'm working there lol. My new home i guess. People would prefer sitting out side but i would prefer to sit inside because they blast good and loud hip hop music and most importantly, its spacious and not as crowded as Sanctuary. Sanctuary gets packed like hell when it comes to week ends =s Recently, I prefer to sit down, have a pint of Guinness stout, listen to the music and just chill with mah mates. That's also how i spent my not so halloween Halloween with Xian,Xiu & Ken Iwasaki =)





<< Home