Monday, November 17, 2008

Goddezz Model Search Finale @ Mont Kiara

G.o.d.d.e.z.z @ Mont Kiara
*Model Search Finale*
(Oh people this post is one month late so sorry =p)

That night there were 15 female contestants in total if ive not forgotten, i cant really remember much about that night cause this happened about a month ago. Oh the only thing I remember the most was XiuXiu got fcking drunk and i had to look after that drunkard who pukes everywhere =s Seriously, he got him self the Triple D... DROP DEAD DRUNK !!! I've only taken some pictures not much cause there were nothing special, just took some for the sake of blogging lol..


One of the contestants..


I was trying to act like a pro photographer by taking pictures from this angle haha xD I might "look" like one if i was holding a DSL =p


Honestly, some contestants were fugly =s
I have no idea how did they manage to get into the finalist..


This contestant, i think she was the only girl who's got the best of what it takes to be competing in such pageant contest. She's tall, pretty, slim..and notice something ?? she's got her self some abs..wow..


If im not wrong her name was Cindy.


And there she goes the girl im impressed with who became the first runner up. The champion's crown got taken by some other gal who's really tanned haha and i still think "Cindy's" way prettier.


This picture was meant to be the female contestants only but there are some (Oh i wanna take some pics with lotsa chicks) guys just squeezzed them self in =s

The end.