To KK my brotha...
I know that you are leaving for the first time and its in less than a day's time..
Time passes really fast huh. I can still remember the days when u say "oh, im leaving in 3 months time". Then it became 2 months, 1 month, 1 week, 4 days, and finally, Thursday night which is tonight that you'll be flying on a jet plane to Melbourne.
Undeniably in these 3 months i've spent most of my valuable and memorable moments with you. You are truly a friend who is worth to treasure. I've never regretted knowing you. Here I apologize for all the flaws that i have in me, cause i do know there are times when i made u upset and u never failed to forgive me and love me as your brother.
Promise me you'll study hard when u get there and never walk in the wrong path and most importantly u have to take good care of your self ok. Make me proud and i know you will.
Here are some pictures of us hanging out together, they seriously contain a lot of memories.

Our 1 night in Hong Kong haha.

Ur always the "oh Mr.So Strong".

You always cant find your way there haha.

A trip to remember with the rest.

The only best thing i feel like doing when i still have u around before u leave.
I don't know when can we spend time together again like how we used to for almost everyday and i know it'll be after a long time when u come back again . You are leaving for your future, and here i wish u all the best and may God be with you at all times.
I love you my brother.
Undeniably in these 3 months i've spent most of my valuable and memorable moments with you. You are truly a friend who is worth to treasure. I've never regretted knowing you. Here I apologize for all the flaws that i have in me, cause i do know there are times when i made u upset and u never failed to forgive me and love me as your brother.
Promise me you'll study hard when u get there and never walk in the wrong path and most importantly u have to take good care of your self ok. Make me proud and i know you will.
Here are some pictures of us hanging out together, they seriously contain a lot of memories.

Our 1 night in Hong Kong haha.

Ur always the "oh Mr.So Strong".

You always cant find your way there haha.

A trip to remember with the rest.

The only best thing i feel like doing when i still have u around before u leave.
I don't know when can we spend time together again like how we used to for almost everyday and i know it'll be after a long time when u come back again . You are leaving for your future, and here i wish u all the best and may God be with you at all times.
I love you my brother.
<< Home