Friday, October 03, 2008

Not to forget...

Here i am writing this post for someone important in my life who's currently in London town swinging his Malaysian balls on London Bridge =p

Here i wish Nigel Kheng Wei Hehn a very Happy 20th Birthday !!!



What a charming sunny boy huh ?? :)

Happy Birthday to you bro and may all your dirty wishes come true yea =D Sorry that I haven't been able to celebrate your 2 birthdays together with you cause you're like fcking far away from home. But at least we did an in advance birthday celebration for you before u left =) When I have the money I'll buy a jet plane and fly to meet u up every night for party ok =p I miss you very much here u ass and kk just left, all u martha farkas are leaving Malaysia one by one =s You cunts !!