A post that was meant to be done in August =p
Remember Chelsea came to Malaysia to kick the asses of our Malaysian footballers ?? Haha i'm gonna cut this short lol cause im sick of waiting to get the pictures taken with the Chelsea players, yea i had them developed into hard copies and not here cause i couldn't find a scanner =s Ok basically, i worked for that event and it was good especially the Australian delegates that I was handling were really nice people. How often do the big bosses walk up to you and say "Jim heard that you've done a really good job". I was flattered lol. We stayed in Palace for the Golden Horses for a couple of nights during the event and the place was beautiful but a lil too huge. Ok pictures time..
(DAY 1)

Palace of the Golden Horses.

Interior design with lotsa horses every where.

Our important gadget ( those aren't my nails ).

The players' training session.

Autograph session.

The gala dinner.

Jamie Yeo and I.

The ladies & I.

Peter Cech.
(DAY 2)

The game.


Game on Chelsea vs Malaysia.

My friends who came with free tickets provided by me.

In the VIP room aka the sky bridge or something.

The Australian delegates from Samsung & mua.

In the meeting room. We have meetings a few times for each day.

Guess who's the boss ??
(Day 3 the last day)

Mua & Grace aka G the Queen.

Mua, Darryne & I cant remember the name of this colleague but she's a Vietnamese

My boss & Darryne. Haha he's a joker but he can be really really SERIOUS when it comes to work. No joke!!

I insisted to send the Australians off at the air port since they were so nice to me. It was abit sad to say good bye to them =s

The group picture of the whole crew before saying goodbye.
Gangstazs at the Palace.
The end.

Palace of the Golden Horses.

Interior design with lotsa horses every where.

Our important gadget ( those aren't my nails ).

The players' training session.

Autograph session.

The gala dinner.
Jamie Yeo and I.
The ladies & I.

Peter Cech.
(DAY 2)

The game.


Game on Chelsea vs Malaysia.

My friends who came with free tickets provided by me.

In the VIP room aka the sky bridge or something.

The Australian delegates from Samsung & mua.

In the meeting room. We have meetings a few times for each day.

Guess who's the boss ??
(Day 3 the last day)

Mua & Grace aka G the Queen.
Mua, Darryne & I cant remember the name of this colleague but she's a Vietnamese

My boss & Darryne. Haha he's a joker but he can be really really SERIOUS when it comes to work. No joke!!
I insisted to send the Australians off at the air port since they were so nice to me. It was abit sad to say good bye to them =s

The group picture of the whole crew before saying goodbye.
Gangstazs at the Palace.
The end.
<< Home