omg...
It was a good time in Space, yes the crowd was awesome plus i know most of em there.. Never knew the world was so small, but we do gotta accept the fact at times. I love Space, yes i do. And i've just done something that i cant believe that i've just done, cause i do know that i've always been a very shy marthafarkar, i mean yea i know that im always useless at most times when it comes to the special one. Haha do u people know what i just did ?? I've just asked her out for lunch later in the afternoon, see jim ur really a pathetic dimwit..oh my friends please slap me and wake me up...i think im a lil drunk now xD
GAWDDD HELLPP ME I THINK IVE GONE CRAZYYY !!!! ARGHHHH !!!!!!
GAWDDD HELLPP ME I THINK IVE GONE CRAZYYY !!!! ARGHHHH !!!!!!
<< Home