Melody of Malaysia...
(FYI, this post is only meant for people who listens to mandarin/canto songs)
There are quite some Malaysian Chinese singers who are doing really good now with their career as a singer celebrity. Some are getting more and more famous these days, and some remain as a super star in countries of Asia. There's no doubt with their productions of good music, because their songs have got quality.
But... Do you all Malaysians Chinese remember this guy who was once really famous in Malaysia in about, 10 years ago i suppose or maybe longer. I almost forgot that this singer existed until last night when I was having my reunion night with my primary school class mates. It was a karaoke session (Oh pls karaoke is so not my thing), and his song was played.
and there's one more which i think that the lyrics are really cute. Check this out, by Ah Niu...
Oh well, I was wondering where has he been because apparently his fame has gone almost down hill in Malaysia and no fellow Malaysians talk about him anymore. I did a research on him (I was hoping that he's not dead) and I found out that, he's been writing songs for singers from other countries. Oh well, Ah Niu you should come back to Malaysia and sing some good songs again for us, i bet there are a lot of us here in Malaysia do miss you when ever we listen to your songs =)
There are quite some Malaysian Chinese singers who are doing really good now with their career as a singer celebrity. Some are getting more and more famous these days, and some remain as a super star in countries of Asia. There's no doubt with their productions of good music, because their songs have got quality.
But... Do you all Malaysians Chinese remember this guy who was once really famous in Malaysia in about, 10 years ago i suppose or maybe longer. I almost forgot that this singer existed until last night when I was having my reunion night with my primary school class mates. It was a karaoke session (Oh pls karaoke is so not my thing), and his song was played.
and there's one more which i think that the lyrics are really cute. Check this out, by Ah Niu...
Oh well, I was wondering where has he been because apparently his fame has gone almost down hill in Malaysia and no fellow Malaysians talk about him anymore. I did a research on him (I was hoping that he's not dead) and I found out that, he's been writing songs for singers from other countries. Oh well, Ah Niu you should come back to Malaysia and sing some good songs again for us, i bet there are a lot of us here in Malaysia do miss you when ever we listen to your songs =)
<< Home