Lagging.
Hi peeps, how's it going with your computers at home ?? Mine has been bad, really bad and the shittiest thing is I cant even go online and surf the net with the proper connection speed. Its lagging like hell and i don't know why =s I wonder if there's something wrong with my computer parts or i should start cursing Streamyx for the problem occurred. This is one of the main reason that caused me not being able to update this blog at the moment, so sorry =( I am trying to fix it, still trying..
I've got so much to blog about. And last night I was at this kick ass pool "party" in a kick ass house with lots of kick ass people. Woahh I still cant believe what I saw last night, and I am referring to the party people. It was a good night, awesome night in deed hahaha damn I was happy. Ok then, thanks to ya'll for being patient for the time being and i promise i'll get it fixed asap. Thanks.
Wish me luck ='(
I've got so much to blog about. And last night I was at this kick ass pool "party" in a kick ass house with lots of kick ass people. Woahh I still cant believe what I saw last night, and I am referring to the party people. It was a good night, awesome night in deed hahaha damn I was happy. Ok then, thanks to ya'll for being patient for the time being and i promise i'll get it fixed asap. Thanks.
Wish me luck ='(
<< Home