Ice Bar @ Sanctuary & Maison @ Asian Heritage Row
Our dear friend from Penang came down to K.L and we promised to bring him around K.L for food and some drinking session. So we were eating in Curve then we brought him to Ice Bar and next was Maison. Maison on a wednesday night haha, yea there was an event and thank God the DJ was good that night. Well this is the first night of the four nights in a row thingy i have mentioned in the previous post.. We all had a good time yeaap !!!
I.C.E B.A.R @ Sanctuary & M.A.I.S.O.N @ Asian Heritage Row
(Wednesday)

We walked in without the jackets at first due to our over confident ego by saying "Well its just -15'C, not a big deal". At the end, we had to give up because it was freaking COLD !!! I couldn't even feel my nose lol when it was so numb.


Kk, Calvin & mua. We were freezing our ass off.

John's house as always =s

The door bitch insisted to kiss* our hands =p
I.C.E B.A.R @ Sanctuary & M.A.I.S.O.N @ Asian Heritage Row
(Wednesday)

We walked in without the jackets at first due to our over confident ego by saying "Well its just -15'C, not a big deal". At the end, we had to give up because it was freaking COLD !!! I couldn't even feel my nose lol when it was so numb.


Kk, Calvin & mua. We were freezing our ass off.

John's house as always =s

The door bitch insisted to kiss* our hands =p
<< Home