Monday, August 18, 2008

I miss you beach...

Well it's been some time that i haven't gone back to my paradise, a place where is best to have a peace of mind and a runaway from the hectic city life. I kinda told my self that i have to visit anywhere like that at least once a year. I miss you beautiful beach.. Oh oh..
I was browsing through babi ShuLi's pictures which was taken this year, cibai she never told me that she went...


Fucking beautiful ain't it ?? I mean the view. Oh btw the babi on the left is Babi ShuLi & the gal standing on the right is some annonymous to me.

Well the previous time when i was there, it was all good. But seems like alot of things have changed. Apparently, it was us who went, partially. Yeap, everything's different now comparing to the picture below.


Good old days yea ?? :)


Soon I will be BACK ohh beach !!!