I almost got my self killed...
Damn, that was really close. Do u guys know that famous road on the way to BU12 in Bandar Utama ?? Where there are 2 curvy cornerings. Many car accidents happened there and there are people who died in those car crash. That small road is known to be dangerous or haunted. I almost got my car crashed.
I was on my way to my friend's house at Tropicana. Firstly I passed the first cornering and then when i was driving through the second one, the back of my car swung to the left and I tried to go againts by turning my steering. My car ended up swinging to the left and right and when i SCREAM for God's name, my car spun 180 degree then stopped. My car ended up facing the other way of the road. Thank God my car didn't hit any of the road dividers and luckily there was no car coming close from behind or else WHAMPP !!! sure Kantoi.
I was so scared and tensioned. I came down from my car looking stoned and all. There was a house guard nearby who saw the incident. I asked if he saw what just happened to my car with my super shocked expression. He said "Wahh kereta u pusing macam drift !! Macam tengok movie !!". Geesh that road is seriously deadly and Thank God once again for saving my life.
I was on my way to my friend's house at Tropicana. Firstly I passed the first cornering and then when i was driving through the second one, the back of my car swung to the left and I tried to go againts by turning my steering. My car ended up swinging to the left and right and when i SCREAM for God's name, my car spun 180 degree then stopped. My car ended up facing the other way of the road. Thank God my car didn't hit any of the road dividers and luckily there was no car coming close from behind or else WHAMPP !!! sure Kantoi.
I was so scared and tensioned. I came down from my car looking stoned and all. There was a house guard nearby who saw the incident. I asked if he saw what just happened to my car with my super shocked expression. He said "Wahh kereta u pusing macam drift !! Macam tengok movie !!". Geesh that road is seriously deadly and Thank God once again for saving my life.
<< Home