I love Beer..
It was the day I handed up my law assignment, it took me some time to finish it up and luckily everything was done in time. But i had to skip a few tutorials for that piece of "Masterpiece" sigh..Anyway, later at night i went for a movie at Ou to watch "Drillbit Taylor"

Well, its a good comedy. U can see how female teacher go "horny" because of Owen Wilson lol =p After movie, got called up for some small gathering drinking session for Zainul's farewell. Soon Zainul is going to Egypt for medical studies man, Canggih !!! Guess what, we were drinking at Sunway campus's basketball court lol. How daring we were. Luckily it was too dark for the guard to notice us if not we'll all be in deep shit. Whisky, Beer & smoking in a college campus, what do u think ?? lol. Ok pictures time. Sorry peeps, the pictures were too dark because there was no light at all and all we depended on was the phone's flash light.

Khalil, Steve & Jim.

Ok the person on the 2nd far right is Zainul. He was totally "Gone" man. What to do, VIP of the day needs to be gone =p

Steve D cute boy, me & Mei Sun i guess.

Farking Red.


Reddddd..but still sober alright.

Well it was a fun night, had enough to drink. Although that the venue was a bit awkward. I just had beer, all the wayyy. I cant remember how many cans i took lol. Nvm, i Love beer !!!
<< Home