Freedommm !!!!
Hey guy's im back from P.D. I actually got back yesterday in the evening =) Damn Tiesto rocked the party babe !!! Working was fun, the crowd was a bomb & the hot chicks were awesome. I almost got blind looking at few hundred chicks coming in and out dressed up in hot kinky clothings. Seriously, its like a reinforcement thingy for all the babes haha. So now u guys got the idea about when and where is the best place for it now ?? Oh yea, druggys were every where. And I witnessed the police officers in casual dressing arresting people who are already "High" from taking cokes, ecstasy or weed. They were all sent into the Police van, it was scary to see all these things. Oh there were fights too, some adults trying to find fault with the securities. Stupid Pigs* I'll post the pictures taken during the event once i get the pictures ayt, stay tuned ;)
<< Home