Friday, April 25, 2008

Love is a lie

It was an usual night, having it all to drink, moving with the music.
Unexpectedly, he walked pass my table and i knew i had to approach him. As i've expected, he was pissed & too drunk to walk. I carried him to his table upstairs like i was carrying an undead walking with full gravity pulling him down. Heaviness =s. At the end, he broke down, crying on my shoulder asking why did it happen and how could she have done that to him. What more can i say when its just another broken heart. All i could have said to him was "I know what's going on but be strong my friend, its not the end of the world yet". I was there once, but i managed to leave that behind some time ago and so u gotta be strong like me bro.
U can make it, lalen.