Fool's day
So have u guys got fooled or fooled anyone out there today ??
Oh well, I got fooled finally and its silly. I was sitting down comfortably watching tv after reaching home from college. My 9 year old sis happened to be around and she said there's an ant on my finger. Wiithout a second thought i said "Oh is it ?" and looked at my fingers. Then she was there laughing by her self saying "haha April Fool !!". Oh well, kids these days =s Today is a day when u can do silly things to ur friends, and they are not supposed to get mad for it because its April Fool haha. The funniest april fool i had was 3 years back in high school. A very playful highschool class mate of mine went around in our classroom hiding our other classmate's books and bags, exchanging the text books from different class mates' school bags when no one was in the class because they've all gone down for lunch break. It was really funny to see how my classmates got and looked fooled. Well, we don't do things like this anymore since sometime ago because we're getting old i suppose.
I wonder how do adults joke with people today. What if there was an employee who went and tell his own boss "I slept with ur wife yesterday, haha April Fool". Deep shit its gonna be LoL =D
Oh well, I got fooled finally and its silly. I was sitting down comfortably watching tv after reaching home from college. My 9 year old sis happened to be around and she said there's an ant on my finger. Wiithout a second thought i said "Oh is it ?" and looked at my fingers. Then she was there laughing by her self saying "haha April Fool !!". Oh well, kids these days =s Today is a day when u can do silly things to ur friends, and they are not supposed to get mad for it because its April Fool haha. The funniest april fool i had was 3 years back in high school. A very playful highschool class mate of mine went around in our classroom hiding our other classmate's books and bags, exchanging the text books from different class mates' school bags when no one was in the class because they've all gone down for lunch break. It was really funny to see how my classmates got and looked fooled. Well, we don't do things like this anymore since sometime ago because we're getting old i suppose.
I wonder how do adults joke with people today. What if there was an employee who went and tell his own boss "I slept with ur wife yesterday, haha April Fool". Deep shit its gonna be LoL =D
<< Home